1(holder of licence)titular de un permiso o licencia
- I am sure that your licensees will sympathise that this is no easy task.
- This is the same principle as allows a licensee who is in de facto possession to evict a trespasser.
- Common fairness might well require that that should be done in the case of a licensee just as much as the case of a tenant.
- First, these separated the sale of beer from its brewing, and required all licensees to sell both beer and spirits.
- There were only two situations in which the patentee or its licensee could obtain injunctive relief of the type being sought here.
- The rear driveway may be used by all of them, their visitors and licensees.
- Refunds for tickets associated with suites will be sent directly to the suite licensee and not to individual ticket stub holders.
- In many cases the application of the rule raises the question whether the licensee has been guilty of contributory negligence.
- The agreement was expressed to be a licence personal to the licensee.
- We have restrictions and licensees are selling the products that they are legally allowed to.
- Licensing officers also train licensees, who must undergo the training to get a licence.
- Indeed it is difficult to discover even partial delegation of the licensee's proprietary or managerial functions.
- The licensees accepted that it was not possible for them to operate a successful registration scheme.
- If they have given a licensee a licence which cannot be revoked that does not prevent them from being liable under the contract for its breach.
- The plaintiff, who was on the defendant's land as a licensee, was injured by the negligent shunting of railway trucks.
- The Second Defendant is a United Kingdom subsidiary of the First Defendant and its licensee in the United Kingdom.
- How does this permit State activity of this sort directed to a licensee as to what they may or may not broadcast?
- The four persons named as the successful licensees in the final certificate are the respondents to this appeal.
- Accordingly, the occupier did not have exclusive possession of his room, and was a licensee and not a tenant.
- Since the end of January, the council has been consulting residents, business owners and licensees about the ban.
2Britanico(publican)persona al frente de un pub