1(defeat)paliza femenino coloquial
- And in the bargain her self-esteem has taken a licking.
- ‘Whoever did this to you got a good licking on you,’ The doctor had commented as he took the needle in and out of David's face.
- The target plates and the horizontal protective baffle seen at the front of the frame are tough and can really take a licking.
- A licking from his father was certainly no joke.
- And if the gossip she heard was true, they were busy fighting for their own survival, though they were giving the Germans a hell of a licking.
- But Clara knew Zeke would much rather take a licking from Isaiah than have to deal with Beth Ann who could find ways to make the punishment last a lot longer.
- But even if some investors take a licking, the lure of higher yields will draw others.
- On top of that my big brother, Jake, hit a baseball through the porch window and made me take the blame, so I ended up with a licking from Dad.
- Well, Tony Danza is taking a licking, but he keeps on ticking.
- They gave me about three years based on the pathology report of the liver biopsy, and I take a licking but I keep on ticking.
- But in both cases, the economic recoveries then in progress were robust enough to take the licking and keep on ticking.
- I don't know how many times I've had conversations with friends where we joked and laughed about the lickings we got from our parents, and sometimes our teachers.
- What we're watching is the ID contestant taking a sound licking.
- Every notable conservative takes a licking, as do a few liberals.
- Then one day in the middle of summer, we were giving them an awful licking.
- Still, he is a gutsy little guy who keeps ticking after he takes a licking.
- But the Buffalo takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
- And now people are looking to see if he can take a licking and keep on ticking.
- The thing is, he knew that I knew I deserved those lickings.
- The team were on the receiving end of a couple of lickings last week.
2(thrashing)paliza femeninotunda femeninohis father gave him a good licking — el padre le dio una buena paliza