In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1esperanza de vida femeninoexpectativas de vida femenino
- Which leads me to wonder if the life expectancy of the average blog might not be rather short.
- Children suffer one of the highest death rates in the world, with an adult life expectancy of just 41 years.
- Children's lives worldwide are improving, in terms of their life expectancy and general health.
- It's the risks relevant to the place where you currently live that affect your life expectancy while living there.
- The average life expectancy of men and women showed a big difference.
- One in five adults is HIV positive and the average life expectancy at birth is just under 49 years.
- With the trees only having a natural life expectancy of around 60 years they had to be removed.
- Towards the end of 1944 the life expectancy of prisoners was limited to an average of a few months.
- Their little boy is permanently dependent on oxygen and also has a shortened life expectancy.
- The average life expectancy of a Glasgow man is 68.7, a decade less than men in Dorset.
- It seems that she is just a natural extension of the life expectancy of the love song.
- A baby girl born today has an average life expectancy that will span the rest of this century.
- The average life expectancy is five years and there is a risk he might not come out of the operation but he told us and the doctors that he was up for it.
- Forecasts suggest that by next year the average life expectancy could be three years.
- At the time of transition the note had a life expectancy of just six months compared to the coin's 100 years.
- They are now of an age that exceeds the average life expectancy in the countries where they live.
- Greater life expectancy and faster than expected growth in wage bills have added to fund costs.
- That means the average life expectancy for a coach at the club is around nine months.
- Women in the city fall short of the average of 80.6 years with a life expectancy of 77.3 years.
- By inviting children to holiday in Ireland it is said to increase their life expectancy by two years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.