In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1seguro de vida masculino(company) de seguros de vida(policy) de seguro de vida
- If you go on holiday or want life insurance, then your insurance is based on how well you are.
- He hastily recited his life insurance policies and employee bonus programmes.
- Independent guides on life insurance and general insurance will be published in the autumn.
- Over more than three decades, he transformed it into one of the top life insurance companies in the US.
- Grown-ups with small dependents, mortgages and life insurance policies should definitely have a will.
- It can also include flight accident insurance - life insurance in case of a crash.
- At some point, Young will also need to add life insurance as a part of his estate plan.
- Revenue has also grown largely as a result of increased mortgage lending and also through the sale of life insurance and pensions.
- The proceedings relate to part of the proceeds of two life insurance policies.
- One of the most popular ways of providing funds to pay for this liability is with a whole of life insurance policy.
- Shopping around also applies to people who already have life insurance policies.
- Many people buy life insurance that pays out a lump sum that replaces their income if they die.
- I now have full life insurance and critical illness insurance, based on a sum of £110,000.
- February and March are the two months when life insurance policy sales soar.
- This is basically life insurance whereby the level of cover decreases in line with the outstanding debt.
- Perhaps the best example of non-indemnity insurance is that of life insurance.
- She returns the favour by naming him sole beneficiary in her life insurance policy.
- His publications were not confined to questions relating to life insurance policies however.
- That he took out seven life insurance policies aroused suspicion from the very beginning.
- He reviewed bank statements, life insurance policies, and retirement benefits.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.