In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1estilo de vida masculinotren de vida masculinobefore noun lifestyle drugs — fármacos orientados a cambiar el estilo de vida masculino
- lifestyle magazine — revista de estilo
- lifestyle products — objetos de estilo
- A mother who stole £715,000 from her bosses to fund a jetset lifestyle has been jailed for five years.
- Simplifying health empowers people to feel confident in making energizing lifestyle choices.
- In today's busy lifestyle, why not reward yourself?
- If your busy bodybuilding lifestyle makes it impossible to buy fresh veggies often, the next best bet is frozen.
- The primary goal of screening younger persons is to promote lifestyle changes that may provide long-term benefits.
- Adopting healthy lifestyle changes and taking medications can help you manage your disease.
- And he was almost as famous for his playboy lifestyle as his driving skills.
- The focus this year is Children, Adolescents and Heart Disease, because children are increasingly adopting unhealthy lifestyles.
- Many top players had enjoyed extravagant lifestyles and six-figure salaries.
- The balance of the articles can be used by either gender to promote a healthy bodybuilding lifestyle.
- Family physicians need to be more effective at helping patients adopt healthy lifestyle habits.
- Diet and lifestyle factors may be important in determining the ratio of estrogen metabolites.
- And why would executives that are enjoying a lavish lifestyle be sending alarm signals?
- As parents, we have the responsibility of helping our children lead active healthy lifestyles.
- Finally, he says, people's inactive lifestyles have also contributed to the problem.
- He was already obese and he was already living a sedentary lifestyle.
- The best way to prevent weight gain is to exercise and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Your future holds the trappings of a rock 'n' roll superstar lifestyle.
- But how could a hunter-gatherer lifestyle feed the 20 million-strong population of Australia?
- Perhaps there are changes in lifestyle factors or nutrition that's making a difference.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.