In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1edición limitada femeninoedición numerada femenino
- Titled ‘The Gray Fox,’ it is scheduled for release this month as a limited-edition print on paper and next month on canvas.
- Habitat for Humanity has also decided to do a limited-edition print of the work, and Eva has donated all copy rights and sales proceeds to benefit the charity.
- Now that Rice has made the leap into limited-edition prints, her next goal is to have her work included in a major museum collection.
- Although she has exhibited her originals and limited-edition prints at art shows for years, she decided to give licensing a try.
- The club had sensed it would be successful when a limited-edition cricket print sent to Sir Don Bradman in the hope that he would sign it bore fruit.
- On a freezing January afternoon they are holed up in a recording studio in the suburbs of Nantes, France, where they are recording a limited-edition single for a French label.
- The design now adorns embroidered bags, swimsuits, shoes and even a limited-edition diamond watch, available from next month.
- An original Copy of the limited-edition book, of which only 1,500 were printed and signed by Wood, is also on display.
- There is much to recommend this limited-edition book (only one thousand copies were printed).
- The gallery's policy is to present affordable, original, contemporary art and limited-edition prints, jewellery and items of interest to people in York.
- In My Life brings together 13 signed limited-edition prints, together with a portfolio of the iconic characters created by the pastel artist from Birmingham.
- A set of luxury eye pillows, you're own personalised sundial, this beautiful porcelain butter hutch, and a limited-edition model of Atlantis
- Our hand-embellished, limited-edition reproduction prints of old engravings are beautiful and unique.
- The Greenwich Workshop arranged for a signed limited-edition print by Bean to be framed.
- The limited-edition print market is at the other end of the price spectrum.
- Each limited-edition print is hand-numbered, estate sealed and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- It was a smart move, since soon thereafter the limited-edition print market took off.
- Kolibri developed a limited-edition print on canvas for the first four of these originals.
- Each displayed a mixture of limited-edition prints and originals.
- Hence, quality reproductions, like a limited-edition print featuring wine, have become a pursuit and prized possession of many.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.