In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bálsamo labial masculinobálsamo para labios masculino
- Now I know what I'm going to look like at age 40, and it's clear to me that before that time comes I have to either make a serious commitment to lip balm or suffer the consequences.
- You wear sunscreen and lip balm to protect your skin because you practically live outdoors.
- Use a detachable, outside compartment or bag for quick access to things you might need throughout the day, such as water, snacks, sunscreen, lip balm, bug repellant and your camera.
- He brought me water, and even swiped a lip balm from his sister's bedroom for my dry, chapped lips.
- It makes everything from lotion to lip balm to blush.
- Take some kind of lip balm with you because wind and cold weather aren't friendly with lips.
- Never be bummed by body wash, blusher or lip balm again!
- Don't forget to use lip balm with sunscreen to protect your lips.
- My eyes were dull, my cheeks hollow and my lips chapped and dry, no matter how much lip balm I put on them.
- It is a bit sticky, so I usually put on a lip balm before hand.
- Slather on the sunblock and lip balm during the day, but don't forget the down jacket and booties for camp at night.
- Solve the problem by dabbing your lips with lip balm.
- I believe that the idea is that our lifestyle is so enviable that other people, seeing us using a particular brand of medicated lip balm, or stink-preventing shoe pads, would immediately rush out and switch brands.
- You can make soaps, lip balm, scented lotions - all things girls love.
- A layer of sun-protective lip balm is all it takes to prevent chapping.
- In other words, you're probably better off getting your hands on a lip balm to treat your dry lips.
- You'll slick on some lip balm every now and then, but that's about it.
- My lips were so dry the other night and I couldn't find any lip balm so I finally went to bed wearing lipstick.
- It collects care packages - of baby wipes, lip balm, baby powder and other items - for soldiers serving overseas.
- My lips were chapped, so I dug into my backpack for some lip balm.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.