1.1(of items)lista femeninorelación femenino formalshopping/guest list — lista de la compra/de invitados
- the active list — el personal en servicio activo del ejército
- the A-list, B-list — la lista A, lista B
- Following is a list of just some of these heroes of the profession.
- You first make a long short list by browsing through the hundreds of profiles.
- The book contains 11 chapters, plus a prologue and epilogue, and an extensive suggested reading list.
- You can see a list of all nominees in last month's announcement.
- Needless to say, he dropped from our list of candidates in a hurry.
- Filing is going to join the growing list of things I no longer do.
- The extensive wine list has been reworked to a more manageable level.
- Other items on the wish list include caching support for portables and secure signing of resources.
- Readers have rallied by sending cheques towards a shopping list of essential items.
- An extensive reference list is provided at the end of each chapter.
- I had compiled a short list in my head of who I needed to make amends with.
- He used the names on his ID list to transfer thousands of pounds from their credit card accounts into the fraudulent accounts.
- The list of names is under constant review in each area, by a group made up of representatives from participating agencies.
- He was picked from a list of nominees submitted by political parties and civic groups.
- Parents have a lengthy shopping list for the next Government.
- Budget shortfalls and slipping numbers for the upcoming show in Atlanta have added to the organization's growing to-do list.
- Following is a list of readily available foods that are high in carbohydrates.
- Heading the impressive guest list is Australian Prime Minister John Howard, who will open the conference.
- He is fourth on the Braves' all-time hit list, but he is streaky at the plate.
- Ask each firm that you are looking at for a complete client list going back no more than six years.
1.2(books published)catálogo masculinoa strong educational list — un importante catálogo de títulos educativos
2lists pluralHistorializa femenino
1(enumerate)(names/events/ingredients) hacer una lista de(events/ingredients/names) enumerar
- Boomer listed four key technical aspects of her improved fly technique.
- Michael leaves the priesthood and he talks about his own guess about a colleague who's done the same, and he lists reasons why the colleague has left the priesthood.
- For this reason we have listed useful links and further information about this worm below.
- I found a page listing what people called each other.
- It also lists the files included in each installed archive and checks to make sure they all exist.
- I am using the following code in my Sidebar template to list the four most recent comments on this weblog.
- The box lists the six main reasons, which are discussed below.
- In each of them the voters will cast a ballot for the party they prefer and will list the four candidates they have chosen.
- The interviewee then lists the four demands of his movement.
- While there is no formal study or survey to ascertain the reason, the education department lists the following causes.
- Below I've listed the reasons why I think the British public has been prepared on this occasion to dig so deeply.
- In order to give the reader confidence that they understand the system we list four statements to check.
- Yes, according to the publisher of this one, who lists another four such volumes on the back page.
- First, it lists four situations in which bad faith can be found.
- To include an index listing the women writers under each category would have been extremely productive for further research.
- The judge listed the various reasons we might be dismissed from serving, beginning with knowing the defendant or any of the lawyers or court officials.
- Then he listed the reasons why, which were numerous.
- Four students listed miscarriages as significant losses for them.
- The district website lists the following reasons for pet owners to get their dogs licensed.
- As well, there is a section listing a variety of therapies and practitioners who specialize in back problems.
2(include)incluirhe's/it's not listed — no aparece / figura en la lista
- he's listed as missing — figura en la lista de desaparecidos
- (in UK) listed building — edificio protegido
- Currently some companies sell natural products that don't contain the ingredients listed on the labels.
- There is a phone number listed at the bottom of their press releases, however.
- Other interests listed on his official website are reading and playing golf and bridge.
- The surveillance targets' names are not listed in the reports.
- Under Employment companies are listed alphabetically by name within the United States, then in other countries.
- Written contents of the placards will be listed in an appendix to the Laser Safety Policy.
- You're young enough to look great and old enough to afford all the cool fashion items listed here.
- Their names are listed on pages 22-23.
- The careers listed under the two professional headings were grouped together to form the high category.
- There are many more outstanding local wineries than the favorites listed here.
- Their newly launched Boston website listed only a phone number.
- Thirteen types of beer were listed in the Appendix, which certainly seems exhaustive.
- Check with the suppliers listed at the end of this article for mail orders.
- They have the directory listed in number order.
- He then launched a second attempt, but no date has yet been listed for this hearing.
- He is thicker, at least a little, and listed at 205 pounds.
- Species available when developing the key are listed alphabetically in the Appendix.
- Only three appear among the 55 interviewees listed at the end of the book.
- The major publications which are referred to in the text are listed here in alphabetical order by author.
- Within genera, species are listed chronologically in the order they were named.
3Finanzas(securities/stocks) cotizarlisted securities — títulos cotizados en Bolsa / admitidos a cotización oficial masculino
- listed company — compañía que cotiza en Bolsa
- He is back in today's newspaper, and listing heavily to port.
- The ship once again listed violently to one side.
- In a second life-saving air-sea rescue, 16 Russian seamen were plucked from a 6000 ton cargo ship listing heavily in a force nine gale off the Devon coast yesterday.
- As the boat listed heavily, panic began to take hold.
- On the seabed, the ship looked massive, listing slightly to starboard and perfectly placed in a sand-chute which plunged over a wall.
- Furious waves swept the deck; the little boat listed badly, about to capsize.
- Was it her imagination, or was the ship listing to one side?
- The crew of the trawler had abandoned ship and the vessel was listing badly.
- With power lost and the ship listing, the wounded and survivors were transferred to USS Patterson and USS Blue.
- It listed badly to one side and wobbled as it flew.
- Several cars apparently broke loose and the ship was listing about 20 degrees.
- No lifeboat drill had been given and because of the way the ship listed, it was impossible to lower the lifeboats anyway.
- Almost simultaneously her lookouts sighted a large fishing vessel listing heavily about five miles away.
- Although the vessel was listing to starboard, the skipper continued towards a small island in spite of warnings from the group.
- Although listing to starboard she was allowed to leave after an inspection.
- Ten hours after the fire broke out, the charred ferry was listing to one side as smoke poured out from a load of dried coconut on fire in the cargo area.
- At one end of the long tarmac at the base a portion of an aircraft fuselage, apparently being disassembled for scrap, is visible, listing to one side like a wrecked ship.
- The ship was listing to one side in its resting place, at the end of the long, deep furrow it had plowed up in the valley.
- They could feel the ship listing to port from flooding in the lower compartments.
- The ship started listing to starboard, about 10-12 degrees, then it started to right itself.
1escora femeninoa starboard list, a list to starboard — una escora a estribor
- The gallery walls are lined with marine ply, angled to give an echo of the list of a Ship under sail.
- The hull has broken amidships and the wreck has a slight list to port either side of the break.
- Due to the list, the bulkhead door of the engine-room would not close properly and the compartment was slowly but steadily flooding.
1(desire)whate'er you list — lo que se te antoje