In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Recent case law on malpractice litigation and informed consent has been incorporated.
- The uncertainty was adversely affecting the disposal of personal injury litigation.
- This was a major turning-point in the history of English personal injury litigation.
- You may be aware that litigation in the High Court is a very costly business.
- This was all the more important as the case was not one of civil litigation but criminal litigation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.