- About four kilograms of pounded sorghum and eight kilograms of brown sugar are added to one hundred liters of water.
- In an irrigated area, a litre of milk takes at least 500 litres of water to produce.
- Campaigners say just one litre can make a million litres of fresh water unfit to drink.
- Paul drank almost six litres of water without counting swigs taken from bottles offered along the roadside.
- Who would care when a litre of petrol was cheaper than a litre of bottled water?
- Before tax a litre of petrol is actually cheaper than a litre of bottled water.
- A hydrant's minimum capacity must be 1,000 liters per minute.
- The standard household lavatory, we are told, uses 7.5 litres of water per flush.
- When the roof is open, boot room is 208 litres, 63 litres more than the earlier model.
- Two 8,000 - liter water tanks are installed for use by local residents.
- Burning fuel and debris were shoved out of the core before it was deluged with five million litres of water.
- He drank three liters of water a day so he would not dehydrate.
- At least 0.4 liters of diesel was needed to produce one kilogram of tea.
- Recommendations run at about 1 liter per hour divided into 3-4 intakes.
- You should then drink 1.5 liters per 1kg of weight lost.
- Elephants consume around 250 liters of clean water daily.
- The new pump should produce an additional 220,000 liters per hour.
- He also inventoried his provisions: two burritos, one liter of water, and some candy bar crumbs.
- The result is extrapolated to 60 seconds and reported in liters per minute.
- He cut his tea back to one liter a day and did much better.