1embutido de paté de hígado masculino
- Most days they stay at home eating cheap liver sausage and watching television.
- My mouth waters to this day when I think of the liver sausage and German red sausage that emerged from these day-long efforts.
- This is a liver sausage, which Christoph suggested spreading on toasts of excellent German bread.
- These include chicken strips, pan-fried potatoes, salads and a choice of wieners and liver sausage.
- The deli's also open then, if you want some prosciutto or, as seems to be popular in our house, liver sausage, on your toast.
- Beyond the frankfurter there is the a red sausage from Thuringia, a liver sausage from Kassel, and a black sausage from Swabia which is spiced with thyme, cloves and nutmeg.