1ayuntamiento masculinoalcaldía femeninomunicipio masculino
- Housing associations work with the police and local authorities to secure the orders.
- Even tattoo artists and body piercers have to be regulated with the local authority.
- We would expect the local authorities to take account of the new Scottish Executive guidance.
- Such legislation is understood to be the responsibility of the local authority.
- So all rubbish should be sorted and the local authority should have it collected accordingly.
- In a sickening move Steve was told last week that his son would be kicked out of the nursery run by the local authority.
- New legislation means the markets can resume under licence from the local authority.
- The system of funding for coroners is that they are funded by local authorities.
- The levy, funded from the Council Tax, will come from all the local authorities in the region.
- The legislation does not insist local authorities or health boards must put resources into the area.
- It enlarges the tax base and provides more money for government and local authorities to spend.
- So the scope of Palestinian control amounts to no more than that exercised by a local authority.
- Bradford Council is one of the few local authorities to still keep and employ its own horses.
- Similar rotten coalitions have taken control of at least seven other local authorities.
- There has been a running battle where I live between local residents and the local authority.
- If Glasgow scraps the opt-out, other local authorities are likely to follow suit.
- The government and local authorities use public money to campaign for their policies.
- Once the plans have been adopted by all local authorities they will be sent to the Government.
- The Conservative governments bypassed local authorities in many policy fields.
- Bradford Council is one of the first local authorities to publish the allowances on its web site this year.