In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contratuerca femeninotuerca de seguridad femenino
- The transformer will be equipped with a sleeve and a locknut for connecting it to the junction box securely.
- I have placed a dot of paint on the locknut and fork to match up so that mine is centered.
- For the record, these new locknuts really do address the past concerns, and it was a snap disassembling the unit.
- Such devices include means to inspect cables and anchorages, locknuts, or grub screws for cross arms, pivots, etc.
- Next screw down the outer locknut and tighten them against each other just like on the other side.
- With titanium bolts, the locknuts are plated with rhodium or silver to prevent galling and seizing of the nut to the bolt.
- This rider should confirm that his rear hub measures at least 126 mm between the locknuts (you never know).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.