In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This campaign demonstrates the efficiency of the Hittite war machine and the degree of logistic support it must have enjoyed.
- The Bulgarian unit will provide mainly logistic, communication and administrative help.
- We used logistic regression to examine associations in terms of odds ratios between independent and dependent variables.
- Australia would of necessity be less dependent on the American logistic system.
- It's not enough that they have to overcome massive logistic and financial woes.
- The global outcome was analysed with logistic regression, with and without adjustment for the two stratifying factors.
- This unit provides the military logistic and engineer support to the UN mission.
- To examine this possibility, we conducted a series of logistic regression analyses.
- It also required a great deal of logistic support and a willing ally who was prepared to render assistance.
- The aircraft and crews also provided logistic and aero medical evacuation support to forces from six nations.
- All armed forces like to know their logistic base is secure.
- Binary logistic regression models were performed separately for males and females.
- These factors were considered jointly in a multivariate logistic regression model.
- We are able to support any such partnership with training, franchise documentation, and full logistic support.
- We have said that we will cooperate in these three areas of logistic support and use of airspace.
- The main focus is on reducing logistic support costs while improving operational output.
- The education of both officials and electorate has been another logistic hurdle.
- This effect was significant after adjusting for age in the logistic regression analyses.
- According to him, Bulgaria should not only provide logistic support but also troops.
- He said more assistance, including tents and other logistic supplies, would be sent soon to the refugees.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.