1amiguismo masculinocamarillismo masculinomanzanillismo masculino Colombia
- The scramble is on to get projects onto lists for a coming logrolling of epic proportions.
- No matter how huge the benefits are, the regulation loses, unless you can get some legislative compromise or logrolling.
- There are just too many examples of Republican sell-outs and cop-outs and logrolling over liberty.
- Network distribution is a game of logrolling and leverage.
- It is also likely that developed countries will try to push for more new items in the agenda, not necessarily for their own merit, but for eventual logrolling to negotiate down counter-demands by the developing countries.
- In game-theoretic terminology, this sets their ‘discount parameter’ to a high value and encourages political logrolling.