1(meat)lomo masculinobefore noun loin chop — chuleta de lomo / de vacío femenino
- No rolled loin of lamb with grain mustard, crisp pancetta and girolle mushrooms for me, then.
- Place a slice of rabbit loin on one side of the plate and a rabbit chop in the center.
- That got the thumbs-up, as did my loin of venison with endives and beetroot jus.
- The house-smoked loin of pork is prepared on a Li'l Chief smoker (the kind you see at football tailgate parties).
- Saute them in olive oil (no more than two teaspoons) with garlic and onions, and serve with sweet meats such as pork loin or ham.
- My guest seemed just as impressed with his loin of venison accompanied by truffled lentils, red cabbage and red wine jus.
- We did just that a few weeks ago to see friends who served a perfect ‘Sunday lunch’ of pumpkin soup, roast loin of pork and cauliflower cheese, followed by a luscious orange syrup cake.
- Jamie ordered fillet of beef wrapped in pancetta with port, shallot and foie gras ravioli, while I chose the loin of venison with fresh sage and honeyed Armagnac sweetbreads.
- One butcher I spoke to said that you simply could not trim a loin of pork like a rack of lamb.
- To start with I would order crayfish with garlic butter, followed by loin of venison.
- A double top loin is simply two top loins tied together; ask the butcher to do this for you.
- The roast loin of venison also proved to be a hot contender.
- If you serve a steak (or a loin of pork, or a nice cut of lamb) straight from the pan like this, by the time the plate reaches the table, the meat will usually be lying in a small puddle of its own juices.
- I had enough loin of Deeside venison to feed a small family, while the black pudding that accompanied it was marvellously smooth and rich.
- Among the hot dishes on their menu were seared loin of pork in honey and thyme, with Stilton and pistachio sausage.
- For dinner, roast loin of venison with a raspberry and port sauce followed by amaretto bavarois with summer fruits for desert is recommended.
- The report was they had been dining the night before on loin of veal while chatting about the plight of the common man in America.
- The braised loin of lamb (it includes round Thai eggplants and a very un-Thai-like dollop of foie gras) was superior, however, and so were the short ribs.
- In addition to the varied menu, which offers particular chef's favourites, such as loin of pork in Stilton, special daily dishes are featured on a blackboard suspended from the ceiling.
- Distinctive dishes such as loin of pork cooked in milk, which reduces to provide a grainy sauce, appear in Italian and Spanish cooking.
literarioAnatomíaentrañas femeninoson of my loins — hijo de mis entrañas literario
- He suffered from pain in the loins, scanty urine, hematuria, and generalized edema.
- Does this young man wholly escape guilt of lust, simply because his gluttonous palate overbore his lustful loins?
- A punishment for misdemeanors was to be placed in cross irons, which were bars locked between the ankles from which chains went to a belt around the loins.
- What is the diagnostic significance of microhaematuria in patients with pain in the loin or lower urinary tract symptoms?
- Symptoms that indicate an upper urinary tract infection are a high temperature, pain in the loin, nausea, vomiting, and rigors.
- Only breast, rib cage and, less distinctly, loin and thigh are exposed.
- The feeling in his chest, and in his loins, returned.
- His body responded to his mind, flooding his loins, yet again.