- In fact, many get so long-sighted they need reading glasses.
- Mr. Ramsay is long-sighted, able to see clearly at a distance, but his view is often blocked by obstacles at close range.
- We all get long-sighted as we get older, and the red end of the spectrum is where we are first affected.
- If you are diagnosed as long-sighted, it is likely that your optician will prescribe glasses or contact lenses to correct your vision.
- They also check that a child can follow movement in the normal field of vision (looking up, down, and side to side), and is not short-sighted or long-sighted.
- Left untreated, young children who are long-sighted may eventually lose vision in one eye.