1objetos perdidos masculinobefore noun lost property office — oficina de objetos perdidos femenino
- Apparently they put the weapon up for sale on the website with a £1 reserve price in a bid to clear their lost property office.
- Thousands of handbags are left on trains each year, top of the list is Chiltern Trains with 780 bags handed into lost property last year.
- He used to steal leather jackets from department stores and hand them in to a lost property office until he could legitimately claim them as his own.
- Bosses at Blackpool Transport were among the first to give scheme a kickstart after donating 48 handsets, worth £240, from their lost property office.
- Can I say thank you to the person who handed in my handbag to the lost property office on Wednesday morning?
- A porter asked me if I had lost something, took me to the lost property room and there was my wallet, intact.
- The property will then be stored in the lost property locker located in the Building.
- Lost property is only stored here for one day and then goes to the lost property office of the state capital Munich.
- Standing next to the Seventies-built police station, it was used for years as the police's lost property and filing store.
- I checked with the lost property department, but they'd had nothing handed in.
- One day a married couple presented themselves at the lost property office to report the loss of the wife's wristlet watch.
- I am sure that my book will still be in the library somewhere, but actually finding it may be hard, as it may well get thrown on the pile of books to be reshelved rather than sent to the lost property section.
- But at one York pub, the lost property collection is a treasure trove of unusual items, including accessories for a false hand.
- In a nice twist, the audience discovers that the lost property attendant has, in fact, been hoarding people's belongings.
- I called the lost property section, but none of their drivers have handed in a mobile phone today yet.
- Have you tried contacting the lost property office?
- How many times do I have to tell you - this column is not a lost property department.
- This orphan gets a job in a lost property office.
- With the new season underway, the first items of the season have been deposited in the lost property dept.
- Another active campaign saw the establishment of a lost property office, where students may reclaim mislaid books and other items.