1(chair, couch)sillón de jardín masculinotumbona femenino Españareposera femenino Río de la Plata
- These pool floats and pool loungers are durable and long lasting.
- He took a white-filtered cigarette from a packet which lay on a glass-littered table beside the sun lounger.
- There were also a lovely gilded desk, soft comfortable chairs and loungers that invited a person to grab a book and read for the whole day.
- The beach loungers are well spaced apart and you can walk straight into the sea.
- I walk back out to the garden and lay on the sun lounger beside Zoe and Girl.
- This ingenious garden allows sunbathers working on their tan to follow the sun through 360 degrees - without ever leaving the comfort of their sun lounger.
- The accommodation has an outdoor pool, sun terrace, sun loungers, poolside snack bar, gardens and a pool table.
- So I relax back in my lounger to indulge myself in the Caribbean sun as the barman fetches my cocktail.
- Rather than providing a portrait of one particular day by a pool, the composition reduces the subject to its essentials: a stand of flowers in a garden, a woman reclining on a lounger, and the water of the pool.
- Guy rests his head down on the sun lounger by the pool and closes his eyes, sighing as the warm rays of the sun soak into his body.
- The complex has an outdoor pool, sun terrace, sun loungers, poolside bar serving snacks, and a restaurant with both a traditional and international menu.
- Her taut, athletic stature moved fluidly across the pool deck toward the lounger.
- Women in various stages of undress reclined on loungers around the edge of the room and a beautifully ornate staircase dropped from its centre down to the spa facilities below.
- Our lounger features a deeply padded, machine washable, canvas seat that is supported by its steel frame.
- My ideal day off is one spent with a book, a bottle of water and a comfortable lounger somewhere in the sun.
- No doubt there will be palm trees and cocktail loungers around the swimming pool, just adding to that Hollywood effect.
- Roxanne gazed around the pool to see if there were any other free sun loungers.
- The designs are modern but simple and include curved benches, wooden loungers and tree seats that encircle a trunk.
- Toby was relaxing on a sun lounger reading Lord Of The Rings and talking to Tom.
- A window was broken and a few wooden sun loungers were tossed about.
2(person)haragán masculinoharagana femenino
- I think, Watson, that the time has come for me to cease being an armchair lounger.