- ‘Now, lovey, I want you to stay here and be nice and quiet for a while,’ she whispered to her burden.
- I stuck my head in the door and said ‘I am just here lovey, but it's time for sleep.’
- ‘Oh, lovey,’ she said, sitting down and taking his face in her hand, ‘That bad?’
- Tomorrow I'll give you my gift lovey, and it will be loads of fun, I said, tickling her.
- ‘We're on foot now, my loveys,’ he said, in an artificially jolly tone.
- Hmm, never underestimate the value of friends and family discount, lovey.
- ‘Just kidding, lovey,’ said Christopher affectionately.
- Just in time to help me, lovey, these costumes need to be done soon for the production this year.
- So common sense tells me that they're not going to do it to you or me, lovey.