In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1más bajo de la gama
- Cable operators were buying mainly the low-end digital boxes, as the chart at right shows.
- But how to make the high-end machines seem superior to the low-end boxes?
- Ho said the government should build low-end housing in areas where the poor congregate.
- There's no need for clamps or other things typical of low-end cooling systems.
- That seems unlikely given the current economic downturn, and the moves made by the console makers to fill the gap below low-end PCs.
- The quality of low-end wines can be passable in some cases, worse in others.
- Again, technology in the form of low-end electronics components came to the rescue.
- It is normally used with scanners and low-end devices that do not need to have termination in the device.
- So, even a basic low-end computer will operate this program with little or no problem.
- Indian bikes are increasingly embedded with more electronics than low-end cars in other parts of the world.
- Such a policy has to prevent of high-end customers from buying low-end products.
- Clearly, there are plenty of reasons for a simple and affordable low-end system.
- Its biggest bet is China, where it has had a factory in Shenyang making low-end cosmetics since 1994.
- Most of the complaints are that the services provided in some low-end toilets do not match the fees charged.
- To find publishers who sell high-end or low-end games, go to a software store and look around.
- The tools need to be capable of running on both low-end and high-end workstations.
- But there are worries about whether low-end handsets will meet the forecasts.
- A lot of low-end notebooks don't come with a wireless adapter, but this one does.
- As in a lot of cases, if your budget allows it, do not go with very low-end products.
- The copier giant targeted the color market years ago, in part to escape price wars in low-end systems.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.