In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tarjeta de fidelidad femenino
- Combine your cashback card with a supermarket loyalty card to earn even greater rewards.
- A British cosmetic surgery clinic is offering loyalty card discounts to repeat customers.
- Your supermarket loyalty card - it just sits there in your purse or wallet, silently recording everything you buy, occasionally rewarding you with just enough points and prizes to keep you taking it to the shops.
- Then when they ask me ‘Do you have a loyalty card?’
- Finally, why not use a cashback credit card with your loyalty card to earn up to 2% more on top?
- If you have a supermarket loyalty card, you can stop using it.
- He failed this year but had enough points on his loyalty card to survive.
- Running a loyalty card program is big business, and often incurs heavy administrative costs.
- In a sense therefore, in using a loyalty card a shopper exchanges their privacy for a discount on their shopping.
- Consider the detailed information that every loyalty card user volunteers to the store.
- I know more information is held on an individual than ever before, whether it is on a supermarket loyalty card or on a mailing list, but combine all the information together on one card and it's frightening what somebody could do with it.
- And it's not just the popular loyalty card scheme that lures them.
- Are credit cards and loyalty cards useful financial tools or are they just an invitation to a financial nightmare?
- Every time you use a supermarket loyalty card, or switch on cable TV or access your favourite website, someone somewhere is monitoring you.
- But what makes customer loyalty cards an effective tool in the campaign to inspire true loyalty?
- The prices have gone up in line with the budget approach to protect front line services, but the loyalty card offers an even better discount than before.
- I am not concerned that my loyalty card enables credit card companies and supermarkets to analyse my buying habits.
- He's already tried the loyalty card with foundation hospitals, but it isn't working any more.
- Thousands of supermarkets across the country have been offering loyalty cards to their customers for years.
- It will launch its Advantage loyalty card in stores tomorrow and aims to get 250,000 customers signed up by Christmas.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.