1altramuz masculinolupino masculino
- In the Scottish Highlands, environmental campaigners and landowners wrangled over the possibility of reintroducing wolves to a landscape devoid of lupine presence since the 1700s.
- When a vampire bites a werewolf, the vampire and wolf will die, because lupine blood is undrinkable, and the werewolf has a nasty reaction to the vampire's fangs.
- The young doctor was crouching in the middle of the floor staring at the shattered remains of a glass vial, her lupine tail lashing.
- The closest I can come to describing his psychosis is that Peter believes that he is a werewolf, without any of the lupine transformation normally associated with that legend.
- The girls get their costumes ripped off by the lupine guy in the white jacket and ripped jeans.
- It is striking to reflect upon how overwhelmingly male the cast is: every character in the text, excluding the husband in his lupine form and the wife, is a man.
- Two young women howl at the moon in this likeable dark comedy about getting in touch with your lupine side.
- His name is Nick Dickory, and he has lupine features.
- Charging a measly 20 bucks, Canada's favourite lupine hippie rocked a sold-out audience at das Kool Haus for pretty close to an hour and 45 minutes.
- When she was in lupine form, she was, unsurprisingly, a black wolf, and not a very big one really, but tense and coiled as a well-oiled metal spring, and twice as powerful as any.
- Ogre emerged sporting a large lupine mask, flanked by Key on a synth riser, a live drummer and a guitarist wielding a double-necked axe straight out of a Thor video.
- They argued that the lupine fantasy could be seen as a fundamental challenge to Western notions of subjectivity.
- Arranged in concentric circles, the houses of The Den were well-distanced from each other, perhaps owing to the werewolves' lupine need for space to run around in.
- Critics have railed against bouts of apparent disingenuousness, self-absorption and the singer's lupine cries of a last chapter.
- The Wolf spent his downtime in lupine form, as constantly transforming back and forth gave him a hangover.
- The latter was fiercely jealous, and if Parsons showed obvious affection toward someone, Patsy howled as though she were calling upon all her lupine ancestors to come forth and carry off the intruder.
- With media attention hitting fever pitch, a strangely lupine man called Wolf decides to take up the hunt, interrupting Dusty's incompetent press conference.
- Timis, the alpha bitch in her pack, was a savvy survivor, and she opened his eyes to the range of lupine resourcefulness in Romania.
- He scowled at the amount of blood decorating the floor in front of the wolf and then roughly grabbed the back of the lupine captain's head.