In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1glándula linfática femenino
- He has been close to death, with throat cancer, had surgery on a lymph gland and is in remission.
- Doctors ask about symptoms and examine for swelling of the liver, spleen, and lymph glands in the armpits, groin and neck.
- The dye then travels to the lymph gland called the senital gland.
- About 10% of patients have a benign tumor of the thymus gland, a lymph gland that usually disappears at puberty.
- This, in turn, was pressing on his lymph gland which controls the flow of mucus in the nose.
- Tuberculosis is caused by one of three bacteria, and most commonly affects the lungs and the lymph glands.
- Within the neck, there are neck muscles, arteries, veins, lymph glands, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, oesophagus, larynx and trachea.
- The second organ to be involved is the liver; then the kidneys, suprarenals, lymph glands and intestines become involved.
- These organisms can produce localized disease in the lungs, lymph glands, skin, wounds or bone.
- The liver, spleen and lymph glands can swell with leukemia cells.
- There is a generalized infection with involvement of the liver, spleen, bone marrow, and lymph glands.
- The adenoid is a lymph gland structure that contains cells to which cold viruses attach.
- If the abscess is on your arm or leg, the doctor may feel the lymph glands in your groin or under your arm.
- In Drosophila larvae the paired lymph gland lobes that flank the dorsal vessel are sites of hematopoiesis.
- I left it for five months and it spread to my lymph gland.
- I could feel every lymph gland being pulled and deeply massaged.
- It is often only a fever (101 degrees F to 104 degrees F) but with generalized lymph gland and joint involvement.
- The cancer had developed in a lymph gland on his small intestine.
- The breasts have a rich blood supply and an extensive lymph gland drainage system, which can be important factors in the spread of the disease.
- Some 50 percent have lymph gland cancer (non-Hodgkin's lymphoma) that is potentially curable.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.