In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He has an MEd in instructional technology from George Mason University and is presently pursuing a PhD at George Mason's Graduate School of Education.
- Vice chair Suzanne M. Whitmer, RN, CNOR, MEd, formally thanked the 2001 authors who wrote articles for the newsletter.
- The course co-ordinator Brian Cavanagh, MEd has being involved in training with FAS and privately for the past thirty years.
- Melissa L. Block, MEd, is a freelance writer on health and nutrition who lives in Santa Barbara, California.
- He has a BA from the University of the North and an MEd in counselling psychology from an American institution, as well as a PhD in Education from Rhodes.
Master of Education
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.