1maquinaciones femeninointrigas femenino
- It neither dismisses nor lingers indulgently on the love story and the machinations of plot.
- But Hollinghurst doesn't rely on tabloid-inspired plot machinations to keep the book's engine ticking.
- It's a testimony to them that the show has held up and held on as well as it has, even with all the recycled and silly plot machinations.
- The air in political circles here is heavy with talk of machinations and manoeuvrings, all executed with an eye to the future.
- Both reader and character are united in unease at Kindersley's plot machinations.
- Albarn is a lifelong supporter of the group but the continued political machinations within the movement is another source of frustration for him.
- Indeed, Furedi explained, the problem went far beyond the electoral machinations of political party machines.
- I also had this thought that the actual structure and machinations of the story were really good, because I really didn't know what was going to happen.
- There are many fabulous details that the public, steeped in the hyper-marketed machinations of the dream machine, now claim as their own.
- Are you surprised at all these legal machinations still continuing?
- It is also important to remember that political manoeuvres and machinations can fail.
- That organisation would have to operate independently from the plans or the political machinations of any foreign powers.
- Hoffman's tale of the oligarchs' rise through ehborate Ponzi schemes and backroom machinations is dizzying.
- The long preview I saw had Fenn in an Arkham basement plotting evil machinations, or something.
- Acts 2 and 3 are a bit more contrived in their plot machinations but still hilarious.
- I love it when third parties confirm my evil machinations have gone to plan.
- No sooner had the lights gone out than there were mumblings of sabotage, some kind of conspiracy, foul play, under-hand machinations.
- Due to some unforeseen plot machination, your character is washed up on the beach of a tropical desert island.
- The machinations of the plot, of course, might be hard to follow if they weren't so meaningless.
- The plot evolves from her machinations; he's only along for the ride.