In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The net domestic or national product in macroeconomics is derived by deducting the value of depreciation from the estimated gross domestic or national product.
- His principal teaching and research interests include monetary economics, macroeconomics, the history of economic thought, and development economics.
- As with any other anniversary that has had a significant impact on the development of economics - specifically macroeconomics - this anniversary is deserving of commemoration.
- Yet every economics student knows that when you start out in pursuit of the dismal science, you are given two textbooks: one about microeconomics and one about macroeconomics.
- Part One reviews the theoretical foundations of open economy macroeconomics and outlines the basic argument of the book.
- His research interests include the history of macroeconomics, the history of game theory, and the history of women in economics.
- Even general theory itself was now compartmentalized into microeconomics and macroeconomics.
- Dr. Fontana's interests include macroeconomics, monetary economics, history of economic thought, and methodology.
- It is unfortunate that the entrepreneur does not play much of a role in microeconomics but what about macroeconomics?
- When I was in college I took two intro economics courses: macroeconomics and microeconomics.
- So why wouldn't I rate the book as a major contribution to the advancement of scholarship on Ricardo's macroeconomics?
- To conduct macroeconomics without paying any attention to prices, other than interest rates - that is, to imagine that all wages are rigid and all prices are rigid - is going too far.
- You end up, frankly, with no ideas about macroeconomics and economic policy, other than that it's scary.
- A group of three papers and three comments considers Fisherian themes in monetary economics and macroeconomics.
- Most of macroeconomics today is monetary economics.
- He had strong views, though possibly less so in trade theory and policy than in macroeconomics and monetary theory.
- In terms of macroeconomics, our economic condition, indeed, has not yet recovered.
- He is a research affiliate in the international macroeconomics and international trade programmes of the Centre for Economic Policy Research in London.
- His interests include labor economics, macroeconomics, and finance.
- Here was a new twist on free-market macroeconomics: things are going well because the value of government assets is rising!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.