In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1magenta masculinomorado masculino
- Most photoprinters are actually inkjet printers that offer six-colour printing by adding light cyan and light magenta to the usual cyan, magenta, yellow and black.
- Painted on top of each are geometric shapes that range from dark green to magenta to off-white.
- She flipped her poncho onto her shoulders and let the aqua and magenta wool envelope her.
- As an aside, a mixture of cyan, magenta and yellow should produce black, but in reality a touch of black is needed to get it.
- Two dragons, a bold magenta and a cooler green, pursued each others’ tails in wheels around my head.
- On the screen, tall thin models with dark tans paraded back and forth in shimmering orange and magenta gowns.
- The women wore long magenta dresses embroidered with huge black circles; the men were in black suits, except for one - a clownish individual.
- It has a long flowering period, producing magenta pink blooms with dark centres right through the summer.
- The negatives are then exposed successively on film coated with sensitized pigmented gelatin - Cyan, magenta, yellow and black.
- The positions of magenta, sepia, lanceolate, and short were also adjusted to reflect this change in the map.
- A sleeveless, short robe of magenta with a short turned up collar of a slightly darker shade added a little more color and variety.
- The magenta, blue, and green lights fell across her gray eyes and brown hair in beautiful patterns, illuminating them with color.
- Fabrics and colours are luxuriously decadent: red felt, magenta georgette, misty grey mohair, powdery blue sheepskin and sequinned fleece knits.
- Full of silky, pillows, a futon sat against one of the pale, pastel purple walls while her low-lying bed covered with sheets tie dyed in green, gray, purple, magenta.
- These A5 sized cards are based on the eight main colours of the spectrum - magenta, violet, blue, turquoise, green, yellow, orange, red.
- When the bureau tested bills with more intense colors, like purple and magenta, focus groups thought they looked fake.
- I got four pastel pencils in magenta, imperial purple, dark cornflower and a brighter blue and made some light sketches in these improbable colours.
- The dancers are in flat slippers, the costumes are in bold autumnal colours of magenta, orange and dark yellow, and the girls have their hair loose.
- Fake furs are presented in an especially trendy style - in fashionable colours from magenta to lime green and cyan blue.
- The colours are either rich jewel tones or warm earthy hues, and include: magenta, purple, red, gold, emerald, olive, espresso, chocolate and charcoal grey.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.