In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1representación óptica por resonancia femenino
- For the new study, Kwangwook Cho's team at the university medical school, used magnetic resonance imaging to measure brain volumes.
- More recent and dramatic evidence has come largely through functional magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography.
- Computed tomography scans and magnetic resonance imaging also are adapted from space technology.
- The past decade has seen an increasing ability to perform preliminary examination of the effect of new treatments by using magnetic resonance imaging as an outcome measure.
- Strokes can be diagnosed by computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.
- If surgery is contemplated, injected dye, or magnetic resonance imaging can outline the blockages of the vessels in detail.
- Doctors can check the implant, after it has been inserted, simply by feeling it, or by ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging, or a blood test.
- The researchers used functional magnetic resonance imaging to measure blood flow throughout the brains of 16 adults.
- Ultrasound uses high frequency sound waves and magnetic resonance imaging uses radio waves.
- Computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, or autopsy results were obtained for 84% of strokes.
- If there are any diagnostic doubts, patients should be referred for evaluation by magnetic resonance imaging or arthroscopy.
- Confirmation of a stress fracture is best made using triple phase nuclear medicine bone scan or magnetic resonance imaging.
- The increasing availability of magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasonography should improve diagnostic reliability.
- The researchers investigated the dilatation changes in the brachial artery using high resolution magnetic resonance imaging.
- Dimples should never be probed and should be evaluated with magnetic resonance imaging before neurosurgical intervention.
- Computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging of the head gave normal results as did computed tomography of the cervical spine.
- Metabolic and toxic screens, as well as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging, were used to exclude other causes of dementia.
- A nuclear bone scan and magnetic resonance imaging of the spine confirmed compression fractures of those two vertebrae.
- She had magnetic resonance imaging of the heart to rule out right ventricular dysplasia, and this showed no abnormality.
- The spinal canal should be examined by magnetic resonance imaging or computed tomography, and surgery is indicated for severe symptoms.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.