1virginalcasto y pudoroso
- Well, I feel pretty and maidenly without bounding my tresses.
- Pieta's voice was of a contralto color, and though not very strong, it was maidenly and soft.
- She lifted the bouquet from the ground, and then, as if inwardly ashamed at having stepped aside from her maidenly reserve to respond to a stranger's greeting, passed swiftly homeward through the garden.
- So Audrey spent her three idle days walking, reading, and occasionally joining in on the maidenly pursuits of her mother and sister, like sewing and fabric shopping at the markets.
- I tried my best to look maidenly and modest, as I should, though I was near to bursting with pride and excitement.