1viga maestra femenino
- The piece cut off the frame is used for the main beam of the arch.
- All columns and main beams are 200 mm square laminated pine members, while secondary roof elements, roof linings and most other woodwork are made of untreated pine, the aroma of which permeates the whole complex.
- The curving involved one main beam and railing.
- There are also unsafe parts of the building as the stairs have dry rot and the main beam is rusting badly.
- The primary structure was a box beam, comprising two main beams.