- Upper and lower case come from typesetting (the letters were kept in two cases, majuscule letters were kept in the upper case, the others in the lower case.
- The majuscule letter V symbolizes a daughter of the Mother Goddess or the Mother Goddess as a virgin.
- A capital ‘I’ as exampled at line-initial position and with obvious intention to produce a majuscule form.
- It was an angular majuscule script, often written without breaks between words or with words separated by dots.
- The descriptions of the majuscule transcriptions are identical with those in the majuscule area of the site.