In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1administración desleal femenino
- But this litigation is often the only means to protect society from medical malpractice or corporate malfeasance.
- Its greatest concern has been unrest in rural areas brought on by official malfeasance and land disputes.
- Reporters have long been the last bastion against tyranny, wrongdoing and malfeasance.
- This would occur whenever the public is made aware of official malfeasance or incompetence.
- Unions and victims' groups have already accused the company of fraud, deceit and corporate malfeasance.
- Even if they were just friends, that made it newsworthy, because it was about public malfeasance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.