In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(esp congénita) deformación femeninomalformación femenino
- Dandy-Walker Malformation is a rare malformation of the brain that is present at birth (congenital).
- Symptoms are unusual, and treatment of venous malformations of the brain is seldom found to be necessary.
- In isolated cleft palate, the cleft palate occurs by itself, without cleft lip or other malformations.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery is used to treat arteriovenous malformations and small brain tumors.
- She was shown shocking photographs of babies born with terrible congenital malformations.
- Management of vascular malformations is dependent upon the type and location of the malformation as well as its depth.
- If the malformation is defined as symptomatic, or is causing a syrinx, treatment is usually recommended.
- Other common malformations include congenital heart, kidney, or Gl abnormalities.
- Doctors said that I was born with a cleft palate and lip - both congenital malformations of the face.
- The most familiar of the vascular malformations is the arteriovenous malformation.
- The text is divided into the four major types of vascular malformations that are known to occur.
- The majority of infants with anorectal malformation will need to have surgery to correct the problem.
- Babies with brain malformations, numerous genetic diseases and other physical birth defects are at increased risk of cerebral palsy.
- It is well-known that the incidence of significant congenital malformations is 1.5 per cent of all pregnancies.
- At one end of the spectrum are MR disorders with gross brain malformations.
- The MRI appearance of spinal cavernous malformations is generally the same as its cerebral counterparts.
- Positive findings of congenital malformations and chromosome aberrations deserve thorough scientific investigation.
- Secondary cough headaches can occur as a result of serious problems, including brain tumors and brain malformations.
- The treatment of venous malformations varies according to the depth, location and extent of the lesion.
- No genetic, demographic, or environmental risk factors for vascular malformations have been clearly identified.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.