In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1malos tratos masculino
- It includes domestic violence, child physical abuse, child sexual abuse and maltreatment of elders.
- Specific chapters examine the effect of maltreatment on cognitive, linguistic, social, and emotional development in children.
- According to national newspapers he has claimed abuse and maltreatment by his captors and dismissed their claims as a fabrication.
- We don't like thinking about child abuse and maltreatment.
- Child maltreatment, abuse and victimization refer to the intentional assault of a child by a caretaker.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.