1maniaco masculinomaniaca femeninomaníaco masculinomaníaca femeninohomicidal maniac — maniaco homicida
- he was rushing around like a maniac — corría de un lado a otro como un loco
- a religious maniac — un fanático (religioso)
- he's a baseball maniac — es un fanático del béisbol
- I just don't think at any stage they are going to be able to make a credible case that he is some sort of right-wing maniac.
- This was one for the war buffs amongst the motoring maniacs.
- A night of petrol-fuelled hedonism is in store at Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium on Sunday where motor maniacs can admire a human canon ball, a monster truck, fire stunts and car crashes.