- Clothes were mounted on racks on either side and mannequins stood on pedestals all around, displaying various wares.
- Other electronic peripherals, perfumes and lotions, and outdoor products were kept upstairs, as well as the mannequins and the display signs.
- Why don't the mannequins in the shop windows come in sizes larger than an 8?
- They even drew lines on her wrists to make her look like a mannequin!
- There are female mannequins, mannequin heads, male mannequins, torsos and separate mannequin parts.
- I shiver as I pass the clothes boutiques, where assorted mannequins stare out like different species of plastic aliens.
- Shoppers yesterday said they were surprised anyone would be offended by the window display of lingerie-clad mannequins.
- Display cases and mannequins are being constructed for permanent display of the outfits in the communities.
- On display are also mannequins decked in exquisitely designed saris and sparkling jewellery that she had hand picked for her students.
- Wedding Night depicts an old-fashioned corner bridal shop, display windows lit; the mannequins are faceless, heads turned or occluded by the awning.
- Gerri pointed out a nice-looking book bag on the display window hanging from the shoulder of a mannequin.
- Two mannequins lie naked in the spare bedroom staring up at the ceiling.
- Once I was able to sift through, I found I was surrounded by mannequins displaying the newest Berliner collection.
- And it's not displayed on mannequins - it's on live models.
- Other mannequins display sportswear ideal for games and athletics, as well as for long treks in hilly areas.
- He's wrestling with a dismembered mannequin in the window and Sobieski hands him the mannequin's arm, saying, ‘Need a hand?’
- Never mind the clothes - you need only look at the mannequins in shop windows to feel obese.
- Signs announcing ‘Special Sales’ were gone from shop windows - and there were two more mannequins than the day before.
- What is striking in these Renaissance representations, and in the mannequins displayed outside, is the Venetian aristocracy's preference for dressing their African servants in lavish courtly attire.
2(fashion model)maniquí femeninomodelo femenino
- There was moving art in the form of mannequins modeling Megan Waterman's fashion creations.
- The mannequins stood in various poses, showing off the latest designs of the fashion world.
- Driven by the powerful grey consumer, modelling agencies with elderly mannequins are proliferating, and supermodels are making way for silver-haired ones as the advertising industry becomes attuned to the aging reality.
- If actresses became mannequins, mannequins also became actresses who played new roles with each dress they modeled.
- She is what is known in the fashion industry as a fit model or live mannequin.