In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trampa femeninocepo masculino
- You can shoot a rope that springs trappers' mantraps back onto them, drop a boulder onto a thug's head, or push wagons full of powder kegs toward a cabin full of enemies and take out a whole crowd with a single, well placed shot.
- Yeah, a mantrap would be considerably larger than an animal trap.
- From your description, Louis, it sounded more like a mantrap to me.
- Such tricks can be defeated with turnstiles, mantraps and guards, but those techniques have costs and limitations.
- A common man-trap in modern physical security protocols includes having two sets of doors such that the first set of doors must close before the second set opens.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.