- Meantime you should have sifted the flour and salt, rubbed in the marge and added the dates/currants and jam.
- On the tables were fluffy white caraway seed bread and marge.
- There was a plate with two slices of bread and a knob of marge.
- One of my mum's specialities was bread pudding - not bread and butter pudding - made with stale bread, which we couldn't afford to waste, soaked in milk and then mixed with fruit, spices, sugar and marge, so it was sort of spicy.
- Does this mean we can expect to hear the argument that a Big Mac is, in fact, a ‘gateway drug’ leading unwitting consumers on to mainline, say, half a pound of marge?