In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- That document concluded that marihuana was a drug whose use should not call for serious criminal penalties.
- So why then does the government insist to ignore the medical value of marijuana?
- It is grown to produce the narcotic drugs hashish and marijuana, made primarily from its female flowers.
- However, it has been nearly a century since marijuana was first made illegal in Canada.
- I believe that it should be another misdemeanor to smoke marijuana under the age of 21.
- We know he smoked marijuana, but he's hardly an exemplar of the Ken Kesey LSD generation.
- He alleges as well that the wife smokes marijuana frequently in the matrimonial home.
- We were smoking marijuana for breakfast and that led to communication problems.
- You may have heard it called marijuana, weed or hash but it is still cannabis, a natural drug that comes from a plant.
- More is known about the adverse effects and therapeutic uses of marihuana than about most prescription drugs.
- Then, on the way back across the border he was caught with marijuana, but never charged.
- There'd be no reason to abuse medical use of marijuana if the stuff was legalized.
- The player skirts claims that he has had his own problems with cocaine and marijuana.
- Two others pleaded not guilty to possession of four buckets of compressed marijuana.
- He conceded that he smokes the marihuana not only to keep calm, but to deal with society and authority figures.
- He was smoking some exceptionally strong marijuana, and appeared to be quite enlightened at times.
- So, with the facts in place, how can the government ignore them any longer and keep marijuana illegal?
- Just smile, sample her medicinal marijuana, and listen to the story that must be told.
- I truly believe this one and people should watch out for this when they smoke marijuana.
- One thing I do have against marijuana though is that if you smoke it habitually you become very, very boring!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.