In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1líder del mercado masculinolíder de su sector en el mercado masculino
- Opodo is so confident of success that it predicts it will become the market leader in online travel by 2004.
- The company has very strong management and is the clear market leader.
- Nissan is the apparent market leader in France, selling 3,800 units this year.
- The company is a market leader in low-flow gas catalytic combustion technology.
- The company, which is backed by Microsoft, claimed it was the clear market leader in the UK, with a 25% share.
- Jamaica money Market Brokers Ltd was the market leader with 620,161 shares crossing the floor.
- If the company isn't the market leader, that doesn't mean that you should leave.
- Moffat's group designs and sells personal computers - just like Dell, the market leader, does.
- It operates a similar business model to the market leader, Dell, which does not have any inventory and makes computers to meet demand.
- By 1998 we had 200 employed in Dublin and Cork and were the clear market leader in the sector in which we operated.
- Car market leader Maruti sold 49, 399 units including 5,458 units in exports this October.
- Sagicor Financial Corporation Ltd was the market leader with a traded volume of 188,538 shares traded.
- The company is now the market leader in a number of key growth segments in the British food industry, including sandwiches, quiche and pizza.
- CRH is the fourth largest producer of aggregates in the US and a market leader in asphalt.
- The CEO has built the Hain Celestial Group Inc. into the market leader in natural foods.
- Having a strong brand identity, solid management and positive cash flow mean a lot if your company is to be the market leader.
- TLG aims to be the fastest growing crystal supplier and the market leader in customer service and product innovation and design.
- CRH is the market leader with production of about 2.5 million tonnes.
- It is a market leader in brokerage services and total deposits.
- It is now the top foreign insurer in both China and Japan, a market leader in Southeast Asia, and an important new player in India.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.