In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1precio de mercado masculino
- Prior to the exercise date the warrant can be bought or sold on the market at the then market price.
- They will explain to you why the market price of a commodity rises above or sinks below its value, but they can never account for the value itself.
- We want to make sure they're contributing and their efforts are recoverable in our market price.
- Other stock-based grants were valued using the market price on the date of grant.
- More information means better decision making and a more accurate market price.
- Currently foreign traders buy sugar based on the commodity's London market price.
- This position is therefore misvalued, as it is not held at market price rather at theoretical price.
- Why the huge gap between the monopoly patent protected price and the competitive market price?
- Alternatively, internal transfers of coal could be made at cost price or at market price.
- A monopolist can determine the market price for its product and can be described as a price maker rather than a price taker.
- They're most valuable when the exercise price is well below the current market price.
- No profit-maximizing firm would sell below the market price; to do so would mean needlessly giving up revenue.
- Those profits are calculated from the difference between the current market price and original purchase price of those shares.
- The exercise price will initially be set at the market price on the date of the option.
- If the housing is to be private, how are they going to prevent the owners from selling at the market price?
- On top of this, the market price of these commodities frequently drops below the cost of producing them.
- In the past this strike price was usually much lower than the market price.
- Those funds are good buys when their market price is at a discount to their net asset value.
- Then the buyers viewed the birds and struck a price, always a market price.
- They now have the chance to sell their shares at a 25% above the market price.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.