In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1estudio de mercado masculinoinvestigación de mercado femeninobefore noun market research agency — empresa de estudios / investigación de mercado femenino
- The company is also shortly to open two new stores in Russia following months of painstaking market research.
- It specialises in brand development, market research and marketing strategy.
- Expensive market research and costly billboard advertising were crucial factors in its success.
- We are also working on consumer and wholesale market research in Europe and Asia.
- In most forms of market research, researchers have to take consumers at their word.
- The money Clarke and his co-founders invested allowed them to carry out detailed market research.
- This could be in monitoring changing industry standards, or in sharing the cost of export market research.
- Al and Laura would argue that positive market research will also get you a mediocre product.
- It should give reasons for your pricing decisions based on market research.
- People aren't used to the concept of market research, so it's really hard to collect data.
- Expanding the use of market research worldwide is one of their key initiatives.
- It's time to take another look at the market you're selling to - more market research.
- He or she would also work on market research to help businesses make informed judgements on marketing opportunities.
- We did some market research and canvassed opinion and there seemed to be a demand for an independent supplier.
- But all they can do is offer advice and information or conduct market research.
- Thing is, the ones who pay the bills for market research are asking a lot right now.
- Power learned the promise and the pitfalls of market research early in his career.
- While you are pondering what to buy, you might keep in mind the results of some recent art market research.
- Now he ties development to market research, much of which is done far from the Midwest.
- Careful market research is key because it's easy to mess up in moral values territory.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.