In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuota de mercado femenino
- They acquired assets to grow their market share and effectively overpaid for those acquisitions.
- The banks are involved in a dogfight for market share and will push lending to the max if they have to.
- It may be some time yet before it begins to make a dent in the market share of traditional media.
- The market for this type of software is red hot as competing vendors try to grab market share.
- The more market share that they have, the more influence they have over suppliers.
- In the absence of any other data these figures could alternatively represent a changing market share.
- Two important influences on profitability are likely to be market share and stage in the product life cycle.
- It is the second largest producer of lime in Poland, with a market share of just under a third.
- That is the situation where there is a market share of 50 per cent such as that found to exist in this case.
- The new site certainly seems determined to live up to its English name by grabbing all the market share it can muster.
- Does that not show how keenly you have to price your products in order to increase your market share?
- They have a decent market share and are one of the major players in Japan, and I guess the world, of trucking.
- The sooner they get it out, the quicker their market share will take off.
- However, the brand has steadied and increased its market share over the past two years.
- It has turned to improved service and a thriving rental business to hold its market share.
- There will be more pain ahead for the company and it may need to sacrifice more margins if it wants to continue to grow its market share.
- Once there are four operators in the market, market share will become less important.
- They had an obvious problem: how to position both products to maximize overall market share.
- Only the companies with the best security systems will grab a big market share.
- The company is also increasing its market share and working on bigger margins.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.