In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1valor en el mercado masculino
- Revenue does not accept that the prohibition on the sale of shares affects the market value of the shares.
- The payment is equal to the market value, which is lower than the income tax payable on the share option gain.
- The index is derived by dividing the market value of the firm by the annual salary of the chief executive.
- The maximum amount we will pay will be the market value of your car but not exceeding your estimate of value shown in our records.
- He may then be stuck for cash in his retirement and forced to sell at below market value to realise some cash quickly.
- Many people have seen the market value of their homes double in the past five years.
- A father-of-two who lives opposite the shop said that he would sell up now if he received the market value for his home.
- Both sections of capital claim a share of surplus value according to their market value.
- Its market value is at any rate likely to hold up since the bank is still seen as an attractive takeover target.
- When insuring your house, should you insure the building for its market value or its rebuild cost?
- The deceased's assets pass to his beneficiaries at their market value on the date of death.
- The shares were set at the existing market value and employees signed up for four years.
- When you come to sell, you will get your share of the full market value of the property.
- Which of course includes a royalty based on a percentage of the market value of the innovation.
- I accept that the invoiced amount represents the fair market value of the goods sold.
- The increase in the leverage ratio in Canada may be more muted when analyzing the market value of debt.
- Any fruit not indigenous to your village will fetch a higher market value when sold.
- This is not based on the actual market value of the property but on the value given for tax purposes.
- The price of houses in the surrounding area can affect the market value of your home.
- Any other method of calculating the market value might be too speculative.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.