In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Comerciomarketing masculinomercadotecnia femeninomercadeo masculino(techniques/department) de marketing(department/techniques) de mercadotecniamarketing director / manager — gerente de marketing / de mercadotecnia
- marketing strategy — estrategia de márketing / mercadotecnia
- I would suggest mail order and specialist computer magazines as your initial marketing channels.
- It is also right to focus its marketing strategy on niche retailing sites in underground stations and airports.
- The syllabus also covers how to develop good marketing and PR to promote the business.
- Various types of marketing, retailing and production cooperatives also flourished in this period.
- In business and marketing, a trend is mostly a good thing to try to capture and leverage.
- New products and more focused marketing efforts have been slower to take off in Europe than America.
- John was chosen in recognition of his novel marketing idea in promoting the hotel overseas.
- Not fully understanding the scope of marketing often limits business success.
- After the funding the company plans to grow it development team and take on more sales and marketing staff.
- Or is it just the end product of a particularly successful marketing campaign?
- Women form an important link in the marketing chain of retail products in Namibia.
- In the end, it will all come down to clever marketing of the brand extension.
- For a small business marketing may seem, and be, expensive if not managed effectively.
- For services it is easier because location or marketing can be a source of advantage.
- The first workshops on export marketing will be conducted in Oshakati and Tsumeb.
- Social marketing uses the methods of commercial marketing and applies them to a product with a social benefit.
- A few of them felt that proper marketing facility would help them to sell their produce in a big way.
- Another marketing method is to service each part of the body every time a client comes in.
- Thirty per cent of all e-mail traffic is accounted for by marketing campaigns.
- Nor can they be confined to the joint promotion and marketing of a financial product.
2EEUU(shopping)to do the marketing — hacer la compra España
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.