In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Empresamarketing masculinomercadotecnia femeninomercadeo masculino(department/techniques) de marketing(techniques/department) de mercadotecniamarketing director / manager — directora de marketing / de mercadotecnia
- marketing strategy — estrategia de márketing / mercadotecnia
- Nor can they be confined to the joint promotion and marketing of a financial product.
- The syllabus also covers how to develop good marketing and PR to promote the business.
- Social marketing uses the methods of commercial marketing and applies them to a product with a social benefit.
- In business and marketing, a trend is mostly a good thing to try to capture and leverage.
- Various types of marketing, retailing and production cooperatives also flourished in this period.
- Or is it just the end product of a particularly successful marketing campaign?
- New products and more focused marketing efforts have been slower to take off in Europe than America.
- John was chosen in recognition of his novel marketing idea in promoting the hotel overseas.
- Not fully understanding the scope of marketing often limits business success.
- A few of them felt that proper marketing facility would help them to sell their produce in a big way.
- In the end, it will all come down to clever marketing of the brand extension.
- The first workshops on export marketing will be conducted in Oshakati and Tsumeb.
- For services it is easier because location or marketing can be a source of advantage.
- After the funding the company plans to grow it development team and take on more sales and marketing staff.
- Thirty per cent of all e-mail traffic is accounted for by marketing campaigns.
- Another marketing method is to service each part of the body every time a client comes in.
- For a small business marketing may seem, and be, expensive if not managed effectively.
- It is also right to focus its marketing strategy on niche retailing sites in underground stations and airports.
- I would suggest mail order and specialist computer magazines as your initial marketing channels.
- Women form an important link in the marketing chain of retail products in Namibia.
2EE. UU.(shopping)to do the marketing — hacer la compra
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.