1gas metano masculinogas de los pantanos masculino
- Methane is often called marsh gas because it forms in swamps and marshes from the underwater decomposition of plant and animal material.
- The smell of sulfurous marsh gas drifted over the stockade to mix with the smell of disease and spoiling food.
- Occasionally a hiss of marsh gas would sound, like a snake's venomous warning.
- The cow came loose from the bog with a fearful sucking noise and an overwhelming smell of marsh gas.
- In 1914, marsh gas explosions occurred in the Lumb Lane district of Bradford.