In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1rímel masculino marca registrada
- Her hair was tangled at the moment and her eyes were flooded by mascara and eyeliner.
- I put on my blue army bandanna in the bathroom along with my mascara, eyeliner and lip-gloss.
- My eyes had a light coating of mascara and some eyeliner applied, but that was as far as I was going with makeup.
- Her black eyeliner and mascara was running and she knew she looked horrible.
- My hair was tied up in a ponytail with a ribbon, and my face looked fresh with lip gloss and mascara.
- This helps you to fix any last minute smudging from mascara or eyeliner under the eyes.
- Lengthening and thickening mascaras, shimmery lip glosses and shadows often take away the attention of the cheeks.
- She stood in front of the mirror and applied mascara and kohl to her eyes, blinking a few times.
- Heavy eyeliner and mascara shadowed her dark brown eyes that were void of any emotion.
- When you apply mascara, use eyelash curlers or your ring finger to gently push the lashes upwards for extra curl.
- Open bottles of nail polish sat on a nightstand, next to uncapped lipsticks, eye shadows, and mascara.
- Glossy, coiffed locks, mascara and lipstick are key elements, as are sunglasses and silk scarves.
- She wears too much makeup and her black mascara and eyeliner smudges all over her face.
- Smear it over the entire eyelid with your fingertips, then add black mascara and eye pencil along the upper lash line.
- There is a flush of blusher on her cheekbones, mascara outlining her eyes and a hint of pink lipstick.
- She wore a bit of mascara, blush, and lipstick and her hair was curled and clipped back.
- She applied her mascara, and eyeliner then moved on to her clear lip gloss.
- I had foolishly not put on waterproof mascara either, not expecting to need it!
- Thick red lipstick was plastered on her full lips that matched with the blue eye shadow and thick mascara.
- She touched up her powder and mascara then took a good look at herself in the mirror.
1(lashes) ponerse rímel en
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.