In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1número de masa masculino
- The mass number gives you the total number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus of that element.
- Mathematical calculations employing the proportions and mass numbers have assigned titanium a mean atomic weight of 47.88.
- The sum of the protons and neutrons is called the mass number.
- Different isotopes of the same element have different mass numbers because their nuclei contain different numbers of neutrons.
- Various numbers are used to define nuclei: the atomic number, Z, is the number of protons, while the mass number is the sum of the atomic number and the number of neutrons, N.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.