1estudiante mayor masculino
- Returning from the US in 1997, he enrolled as a mature student in University College Cork, where he studied law.
- She said parish leaders would like to see the student housing close to residences set aside for mature students and post-graduates.
- Even when I was at university full-time as a mature student with a mortgage and rates to pay I never considered a loan.
- I attended university as a mature student and was shocked at how ignorant and uneducated our student population actually is.
- This provision requires that parental income be taken into account irrespective of the individual circumstances in any case where the student is not a mature student.
- Her mother went back to university as a mature student and got herself a degree, despite bringing up two girls on her own.
- By this stage she had graduated from Aberdeen University as a mature student and was working as a teacher, first in primary schools, then with secondary pupils with special needs.
- I like meeting friends who've come back to college as mature students to finish their education, and there are plenty of those.
- This year's scholarship recipients include students currently in third level education and mature students entering college for the first time.
- I have just recently gone went back to university as a mature student to complete a degree in political science.
- Now, though, the former mature student and Glasgow University graduate's cup runneth over.
- While the colleges welcome mature students and often find them to be eager learners, they advise them to be well prepared to adapt to changing from work to studying.
- He studied in York between 1971 and 1974 after being accepted by the university as a mature student with a single A-level pass at Grade E.
- In the longer term, the college could target mature students, who are likely to become a growing feature of this market.
- It's a factor that has influenced my decision, as a mature student, to enter the teaching profession.
- The timing of the fair could not be better as applications from mature students who want to attend university are being accepted from December 15.
- He attended Newcastle University as a mature student.
- Anyone aged 21 and over who is taking a university or college course is classed as a mature student.
- I know Kirsty's path, because it is one I followed myself, arriving at Glasgow University as a mature student in 1993.
- One thing I like about working here is the fact that there are so many people of my generation who have returned to college as mature students.